ALSO -The Last Furlong Blog and Life on an alien planet.wordpress

Saturday 15 September 2012

Tits and bums

I've lived for 68 years and never appeared naked in public - i.e. in front of more than one other person. I believe decorum is important when others are around. But you don't have to be a prude in a  private place i.e. in front of one other person. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I'm not stupid.
 
Obviously society is less nonchalant about the naked human body than we are reported to be - it's still tits and bums snigger-snigger, isn't it? And pictures of famous ones make the best money.

So it seems to me, if you are a celebrity or a royal and you don't want photographs of yourself naked appearing in the press, don't take your clothes off in "public"!  Simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment