ALSO -The Last Furlong Blog and Life on an alien planet.wordpress

Thursday 20 September 2012

Worshiping without god and Dawkins.


Brian Cox movies always remind me of worship -  worshiping a miraculous and awesome Universe. Church like. God unnecessary.

Humanists are a kind of non theist group. The Sea of Faith Network is a place where such believers can link together and get "worshipful".  

An interesting site to browse is the Sea of Faith (video page)

I usually have to imagine the vast cosmic miracle as "God" - one in which we live and have our being.

Same concept - different name.

Unfortunately, on The Sea of Faith video page, you will find Richard Dawkins on it exhorting Atheists to be "agressive" . I am so sorry I found it there, like a snake in the grass of reason. He always makes me feel embarrassed and uncomfortable by his spiritual ignorance.



No comments:

Post a Comment