ALSO -The Last Furlong Blog and Life on an alien planet.wordpress

Thursday 15 November 2012

What the hell am I doing?

I am having great trouble keeping this blog going. I thought I might delete it. But I see there have been a lot of hits on my Abuse blogs. I think they might be useful. This blog always seems NEGATIVE and I wonder if it is uplifting in any way. The ideas here are a reflection of my cynical side - but also my wise side. 

It must seem I'm a sour old bag who has nothing good to say about anything. Maybe I really AM like that - a lonely old person, isolated from warm, friendly relationships because of her relentless criticisms of the current state of affairs. If my blogs seem bitter, that would be a sad thing. I am not bitter. I love my life. It has got better since I got "old". I don't feel "old" - I feel wise. I love watching all that is going on. We live in interesting times! I am an enthusiastic participant.

I am a very lucky person to have lived in different countries, observed different political systems, and also majored in History. On studying these things, I have made a little theory.

I think there are three types of people in the world.

There are the SYSTEMS BUILDERS. They devise and work towards systems that they believe will make the world a better place.

Then, there are the SYSTEM SUSTAINERS. These people keep the status quo. They quietly support the Systems Builders. They believe the Systems Builders. They agree.

Lastly, there are the SYSTEMS BUSTERS.  These people see the imperfections in systems, they perceive injustices. They work to break apart that which has gone rotten in the systems the System Builders' built.

These people make our history. 

We absolutely need all three kinds of people to make the world go round. 

We rely on each other to build, sustain and destroy.

I am a systems buster and always have been. If I'm not busting a system, I'm not happy!

When I'm griping and moaning on this blog, I'm feeling my best!





1 comment:

  1. Don't delete it, keep it going, real, honest wisdom is rare to find and always appreciated and your words always seem to inspire and enthuse me with a desire for further knowledge or match my own thoughts and give me hope.

    ReplyDelete