ALSO -The Last Furlong Blog and Life on an alien planet.wordpress

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Oh dear - so sorry - I really am

The neighbours had two huge Lielandii in their garden that leaned menacingly in our direction, blocked out the sun and housed a ton of little birds who woke us up every morning with an eardrum piercing dawn chorus. Even I could hear it and I'm classified "seriously" deaf.

On Saturday, tree fellers came along and took the two trees down. It was miraculous to watch how efficiently and neatly they did it. We had a jubilant day. The sun has reached our garden from the west for the first time in many many years.

But there is now no dawn chorus. Instead, there are tons of desperate little birds looking for their homes! Oh dear, so sorry. In my jubilation, I never once thought of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment